As one definition of Blog in wikepedia says about Personal Blogging :
"The personal blog, an ongoing diary or commentary by an individual, is the traditional, most common blog. Personal bloggers usually take pride in their blog posts, even if their blog is never read. Blogs often become more than a way to just communicate; they become a way to reflect on life, or works of art. Blogging can have a sentimental quality. Few personal blogs rise to fame and the mainstream, but some personal blogs quickly garner an extensive following. One type of personal blog, referred to as a microblog, is extremely detailed and seeks to capture a moment in time. Some sites, such as Twitter, allow bloggers to share thoughts and feelings instantaneously with friends and family, and are much faster than emailing or writing."
My idea of quoting the above from wikepedia and marking a part of it in bold does not in any way signify that I am too sure that no one would read my blog and still I would be proud of it :)
The idea I started on to blogging was that there was so much that I was learning in my day to day life at my new workplace - and I in no way wanted my experience to stay just with myself. The idea was to spread learning and keep learning.
Today technolgoy with its fact pace has an ability to aid you in virtually any activity like Learning. It can exponentially grow the ability of oneself to make available to others to share and learn.
And while I have started to blog.. I am sure there would be more posts on the way not only on the work and professional front but also my experiences in the personal space with friends, families and the environment around.
Sunday, January 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment